General € 10
From May the 8th till June the 6th Discounted admission € 5
Saturday 18th of May 2019 free entry from 9 pm to 11 pm for the Long Night of Museums.
Discounted Admission € 7
Discounted Admission € 5
University teachers or students of fine arts / architecture
- Under 6 years old
- Members (+ 10% discount Bistrot and Bookshop)
- Friends of the Museo Pecci
- Pratomusei card owners
- Firenze card owners
- Members of Castello di Rivoli - Museo di Arte Contemporanea, Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, Galleria d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea di Bergamo, MART - Museo di Arte Moderna e Contemporanea of Trento and Rovereto, Peggy Guggenheim Collection. Members of participating museums are entitled to a 10% discount on the publications by the Centro Pecci
- Visitors with disabilities and accompanying adults
- Accredited journalists or holders of a valid press card
- ICOM members (+ 10% discount catalogue and merchandising)
- Tourist guides during the exercise of their profession
- For reasons of study and research, as certified by school or university institutions, academies, Italian and foreign research and cultural institutes; bodies connected to the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities; subjects making special applications for specific periods.
Multiple (named ticket) € 20
Allows more than one admission to the museum in the period of the same exhibition.
Family Admission € 20
Allows the admission for one or two adults together with children (from one child up to three children) up to 15 years old.
CulturePass2X1 € 10
The CulturePass2x1 coupon entitles holders to free admission, as long as they are accompanied by one person paying the full admission fee.
Family Tour free every month on the first Sunday (11am/4.30pm)
Individuals € 16
Family card € 28; 2 adults + 2 children (up to 14 years old)
Pratomusei Card is a personal non-transferable card valid for three days which permits entry to the four museums in the city of Prato: Palazzo Pretorio Museum, Luici Pecci Centre for Contemporary Art, Textile Museum and Diocesan Museums.
Discover how it works on www.prato-musei.it
Firenzecard is the official museum pass of City of Florence, that allows you to enter only once into all the museums, churches, villas and historical gardens of the Circuit. The card is nominal and it is valid for 72 hours. Discover how it works on www.firenzecard.it
T +39 0574 1597312